The Kran 2017 M is the triumph of our initial project started in 2012. It has been a long journey in the crafting to reach the point where linden wood and stainless steel meet at the perfect spot. Inspiration and function are pushed to the limit. The construction method made this desk lamp stable and highly adjustable, you can interact with the Kran. It could be your preferred company when editing photos, coding or developing your project.
PS: The Kran is also know to boost creativity and awaken the genius in its masters. And it is for you to see it yourself.
Kran is highly adjustable, with height from 30cm / 12" up to 40cm / 16". This really makes him flexible. You can reposition his body using the wing nuts that can be screwed and unscrewed by hand – a technique which makes him highly adjustable and helpful for your activities.
For mounting and replacing the bulb the shade compartment of the Kran disassembles by two screws. Then the whole bottom module with the metal screen on it comes out and there you have access to the bulb and socket.
Maybe you've got a spot for him somewhere already? :]
SIZE & SPECS
- Base measures 16x14cm;
- Height adjusts from 30cm up to 40cm (12"-16");
- Bulb socket: G9 type, 15W max (LED recommended);
- The shade can be easily assembled and disassembled in order to replace a light bulb (manual included in the pacakge);
- Works on all international voltage and electricity standards (ranging from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz);
- Includes a plug adapter to fit your country's power outlets;
- Three key joints where you can adjust the position of the lamp using wing nuts;
- Made in compliance with CE standards and regulations for safety;
- Crashtested! Falling from a desk is nothing, we tested dropping a lamp from over 2m (6.5ft) height without any damage;
- Laser cut stainless steel arms;
- All metal elements like bolts, screws, washers and the shade screen are made of stainless steel;
- Anti sliding pads on the base bottom;